Hp support and Epson support are the two largest manufacturers in the area of printer. Now both are coming up with the innovative and distinct approaches buy putting their focus back on the ink rather than the printer itself. Now here will compare the features of both type of printers. Let’s go through this:
Hp recently introduced a service called HP Instant Ink service in which you can print a set number of pages for a monthly fee. If you don’t use them, then some of this can be carried over into the next month. The basic package for 50 pages is$1.99, for 100 pages is$3.49 and for 300 pages is $7.99.All of these have extra allowances for Extra limit
Epson Printer Customer Care
As a competitor to HP support, Epson has recently designed the EcoTank system which hold ink for 2 years. These ranges of printers have a module that contains four reservoirs which have different colors of ink. In this you can replace ink for $7.99 per 70 ml bottle. The main advantage of Ecotank system is if you run out of Blue that you need not to replace the whole color cartridge.
Hp Instant Ink vs. Epson Ecotank:
1. Print Quality:
• Both Hp support and Epson support printers comes out with respectable results when got tested.They proved to be the best home devices.
• In results we see that Hp Instant Ink had clear and sharp texts on document with a new waterproofing feature that bond ink to the paper in the different fashion. Epson Ecotank system gave more traditional and swelling of the text.
• Epson’s results favored a darker color and contrast which seems higher than the Hp’s results.
2. Running Cost:
• Both type of printers have set out two interesting ways for paying for your printer needs. All upfront with Epson, pay as you go with Hp.
• Hp produces 50 pages per month seems fair as the average printer produces 55 pages per month, which costs a small amount of money.
• If you are a casual user who print off items for Home work and occasional need for report of letters, then this HP package suits your needs.
3. Printers setup:
• Setting up Hp support printer involved plugging in the cartridges, connecting the printer to the internet and signing up to the Instant ink service.
• Epson setup involved little more effort than Hp support which involve the four bottles of ink which is poured into the reservoir.
Epson has a high entry cost, need more effort for set up but once you are done you need not to worry about it. With comparison to Epson HP has come out on top with low entry cost with a freedom to print photos with little more alacrity.
For any further help related to Hp printer support you can visit us at Hp tech support